POST INCLUSIVE SERVICES
ROOMS & SUITES
All rooms have a living area, bathroom, hair dryer, make-up mirror, WC, bath towels, slippers, bathrobes for parents and children, rental backpack, umbrella, baby monitor, safe and balcony. All apartments and suites have a separate nursery
- POST gusto board
- Breakfast buffet with regional products
- Lunch snack with salads, soups, meat dishes, desserts and cakes
- 4-course gourmet menu with selectable options in the evening
- HiPP baby buffet
- Children's buffet
- Room service
- Juice bar, coffee bar, tea bar
- Natural POST spring water: still & sparkling
- Wine or beer tasting session
- Wine menu with more than 200 Austrian and international wines
- Beer and bar drinks
- Horses (Haflingers, riding ponies), donkeys
- Goats, sheep
- Guinea pigs, chickens, rabbits
- Cats, dog
- Fully biological natural bathing lake (24 – 27 °C, 5,000m²) with giant water slide and baby beach
- Thermal outdoor pool (34 °C, 150m²) with current canal and massage jets
- Indoor pool (32 °C, 80m²) and baby pool (33 °C, 20 m²)
- Kneipp basin
- Water playground
- Riding school with lunging hall, riding area and galloping track
- Experienced tournament rider as riding instructor
- Double tennis court
- 18 hole minigolf course
- Soccer, beach volleyball and archery area
- Slack line
- Climbing and boulder tower
- Fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Yoga room with lake view
- Bicycle rental (adults & children)
- E-bike rental
WELLNESS & SPA
- Austrian stone pine sauna with light therapy
- Finnish sauna
- Salt steam bath
- Relaxation room with waterbeds
- Facial and body treatments according to Gertraud Gruber
- Classic and special massages
- Soft pack lounge
- Medicinal water bath
- Daily from 9.30am to 12.00 & 1.00pm to 7.30pm
- Trained supervisors
- Baby club with large crawling corner and sleeping room
- Kids club with doll house, crafts corner and playing area
- Teens club with Playstation room, table soccer, table tennis, billiards
WORLD OF PLAY
- Soft play area (120 m²)
- In-house cinema & theatre with big screen
- Adventure playground
- Trampoline area
- Street soccer area
Our prices are indicated in Euros per person and per night with POST gusto board and all POST inclusive services, exclusive local tax of € 1,75 per person (from 15 years) per night.
Please understand that it is not possible to reserve particular room numbers or floors. Layout plans and room photographs provide a schematic representation, and deviations are possible.
DEPOSIT / PAYMENT
To fix the reservation we ask for a deposit of 20% of the total room price. The hotel bill can be payed on the day of departure in cash, EC-Card or Creditcard (VISA/Mastercard) or in advance on our bank account. Payments that are not received in our account until departure can not be considered.
Please indicate for each payment you reservation number as purpose.
IBAN AT16 2040 4000 4114 4841 | BIC SBGSAT2SXXX
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Reserved rooms are available on arrival from 3.00pm. To enable also the next guest a timely check in to a clean room we ask you to release your room not later than 10.30am on departure.
The use of the hotel facilities is available on arrival and departure throughout the day. If you also want to use the room on departure day, we kindly offer you a late check out. For a late check out not later than 3.00pm we charge 30% of the room rate. For a late check out (not including dinner) not later than 8.00pm we charge 50% of the room rate. A late check out can only be booked on site subject to availability.
We kindly welcome you with your dog. To make your companion feel comfortable with us, we are happy to provide bowls and dog cuddle pillows. A stay with dog costs € 15,00 per day without food. We kindly ask all dog owners to keep their dogs on the leash in the outdoor facilities as well as in the hotel. Many thanks.
Are you traveling by plane or train?
Please let us know your arrival time.
Our hotel taxi will pick you up at a reduced taxi price.
EUROPEAN TRAVEL INSURANCE
Things do not always turn out as expected. So sometimes a booked holiday has to be cancelled or terminated on short notice. We would like to spare you these unnecessary costs and anger. That is why we recommend taking out the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance. As a special service we offer to conclude the insurance for you, if you wire the premium together with your deposit (free of costs). The premium costs you'll find on your booking confirmation.
UPDATED CANCELLATION CONDITIONS during the 2020 summer season (updated 25.03.2020)
Up to 4 weeks prior to arrival a booking fee of € 40,00 will be charged. 4 weeks to 2 weeks prior to arrival 40% of the total amount, 2 weeks to 1 week prior to arrival 70% of the total amount and in the last week prior to arrival 90% of the total amount (also applies in case of delayed arrival or premature departe) will be charged.
Up to 3 months prior to arrival a booking fee of € 40,00 will be charged. 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival 40% of the total amount. 1 month prior to arrival 70% of the total amount. In the last week prior to arrival 90% of the total amount (also applies in case of delayed arrival or premature departure) will be charged.