EXCEPTIONAL SITUATIONS REQUIRE EXCEPTION, THERFORE WE HAVE UPDATED OUR CANCELLATION CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS:
For bookings made by 07 November 2021 you can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. If you need to make use of this option, we will convert the deposit into a voucher or pay the amount if necessary.
- up to 7 days before arrival free cancellation
- from 7 days before arrival 90% cancellation costs
FROM WINTER 2021, THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS OF THE AUSTRIAN HOTEL CONTRACT CONDITIONS WILL APPLY AGAIN.
- up to 3 months prior to arrival, a handling fee of € 40,- will be charged.
- from 3 months before arrival 40% cancellation fee
- from 1 month before arrival 70% cancellation costs
- from 1 week before arrival 90% cancellation costs
Info from the European Travel Insurance
Is COVID-19 an insured cancellation reason?
Yes! In order to support tourism, the Europpäsiche Reiseversicherung (travel insurance) decided to insure Covid-19 illnesses like any other unexpected serious illness, despite the pandemic status according to the WHO and although the pandemic is nowhere insured. This means that the previous pandemic exclusion no longer applies in this regard.
You can find more information HERE.