First documented mention of the Taverne Unterrein innkeepers: Georg Eder weds Magaretha Gräzin
Sebastian Mayergschwendtner of Miesenbach and Apollonia Siberer of Wörgl took over the Taverne Unterrein. The Taverne Unterrain (later the Gasthof zur Post) remained in the ownership of the Mayergschwendtner Family from 1663 to 1961.
The Taverne Unterrein became a postal station and thus the Gasthof zur Post
Florian Mayergschwendtner sold the Gasthof zur Post to Matthäus and Franziska Öschlberger of Siezenheim (Salzburg)
1957 - 1985
Various leaseholders ran the Gasthof zur Post
Matthäus Unseld (grandson of Matthäus and Franziska Öschlberger) took over the Gasthof zur Post and made it into a 3 star hotel with 25 rooms. Number of staff: 9
Matthäus Unseld married Gertraud Seeburger of Moosbach (Upper Austria). Children: Florian Matthäus (1992), Lukas Sebastian (1993), and Magdalena Franziska (1997)
The Hotel-Recreational Park with a lake for swimming, a beach volleyball place, a soccer field, and a children’s playground came into being.
The KinderHotel POST became a member of the "Kinderhotels Europa GmbH" corporation. Number of staff: 18
The KinderHotel POST was awarded 4 stars and became a 4-Smileys-Kinderhotel (4 Smileys Children’s Hotel).
The winter adventure land with snow-covered training slope, rope lift and magic carpet is built. The staff house (formerly Pension Bavaria) is bought and renovated. Number of staff: 25 employees
The former event hall was converted to a restaurant.
The new "Sonnenbogen" (Solar Arc) hotel tract with 25 family suites, an indoor pool, a beauty farm, playrooms for children and infants, a soft play area, and a new reception area was built.
The rooms in the main hotel (Stammhaus) were converted to family suites. The hotel lobby, the wine shop, and the Smileyplexx came into being. A golf driving range was built behind the POST-See lake. The KinderHotel POST received its 5th Smiley, making it one of the top 8 children’s hotels in Europe. Number of staff: 45
Construction of the riding stable Heating system converted to alternative energy. The Unken woodchip district heating plant went into operation.
The Winter Adventure Land with an artificial snow-covered practice slope, rope lift, and magic carpet was built. The staff house (formerly Pension Bavaria) was bought and renovated. Number of staff: 25
The offering was expanded to include the new outdoor thermal pool with an indoor entrance, white water channel, and massage couches. Number of staff: 52